Those of us who remember the Vietnam War remember that our Government counted success by how many Viet Cong or North Vietnamese soldiers were killed in each battle. After a battle enemy bodies were counted and that figure was presented to the American people as proof of success. This practice, like anything our soldiers did, was soundly criticized by the News Media. Yet, watch any News Mafia report and invariably you will see a body count of American dead! Is this the News Media happily reporting on the deaths of those who they consider their enemies?
While You Were Sleeping
While you were in your TV-induced stupor your country was being sold out from under you. Companies all across America are being purchased by foreign powers. Since leaving the gold standard and “floating” (or “sinking”) our currency, our dollar has lost ground steadily. Think of it this way: You are deeply in debt. A guy comes by and offers to buy your couch but leave it in your living room. You get money and still keep the couch. A “win-win” deal. Right? Next, you sell your stove to someone else under the same terms. Then; your bed, your carpet, your kitchen table; one-by-one you sell everything in your home…you get money and still get to keep your stuff. How can it hurt? Then one day you come home and it’s all gone! The owners decided they wanted their stuff and came and got it.
That is what is happening to America’s businesses today. While you been intoxicated with “reality TV” trying to win the lottery and getting your face on some stupid TV show, one-by-one every business in our country is being sold to foreigners. Money flows into the country and the businesses stay here…until the owners decide to close or move them and the United States becomes a wasteland.
Dethrone American Royalty!
Members of Congress have become the “royalty” of the United States. When you are shackled with ineffective National Health care, the people who vote it into law will all have private doctors and private hospitals! When you are forced to “conserve fuel” by a forced 55mph speed limit, members of Congress will still be chauffeured around above the legal limit because they’re “important.”
It is time for Congress to pass a law that forces members of Congress to be subject to all the laws they pass! Think it will ever happen? Don’t hold your breath!
Does Your TV Control Your Thinking?
When you think of the United States importing oil, the first country you think of is Saudi Arabia. When your gas prices go up you curse the “greedy oil companies.” Ever wonder why?
Did you know that the country we import most of our oil from is…Canada! The second nation is…Mexico. So why does the News Media want you to think you’re a slave to Arabs?
When a bunch of America-hating Arabs in OPEC raise the price our oil companies have to pay for a barrel of oil, why do you end up decrying the “greed” of our oil companies, who have no control over that price?
Did you know America would be energy independent if we simply drilled our own oil?
Why has the News Mafia been falsely reporting these things?
Meeting the 7000
Who WERE those 7000? Israel is a relatively small country. Tell me, how could God have had 7000 prophets in Israel during Elijah’s time and Elijah didn’t know about them? Simple, he did know of them. There is no way he couldn’t have been aware of some of them (like Obadiah) but he discounted them for one reason or another. He didn’t consider them “real” prophets, even though GOD did! I am sure he discounted Obadiah as a compromiser. If you named another he would have had some reason to say, “Oh, they don’t count. Haven’t you heard about them?” It makes you wonder who, in this country, God might consider one of His men but we, for one reason or another, don’t count them as “real” men of God.
A Bit of History
Cleveland, Ohio, was not named for President Grover Cleveland. Cleveland was founded on July 22, 1796. At that time much of the Ohio territory was part of the “Western Reserve” that belonged to Connecticut. That state sent a survey crew to survey the country. They established a settlement which they named “Cleaveland,” after Gen. Moses Cleaveland who was in charge of the crew.
What the United States Can Do
In 1939 the United States Army had only 174,000 men in it and was ranked 19th in the world; the German Luftwaffe had 4,100 first-line aircraft while the United States Army Air Corps had only 1,200 obsolete planes.
41. South Dakota 1889, Preamble. We, the people of South Dakota, grateful to Almighty God for our civil and religious liberties … establish this.
42. Tennessee 1796, Art. XI.III. That all men have a natural and indefeasible right to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their conscience…
43. Texas 1845, Preamble. We the People of the Republicof Texas, acknowledging, with gratitude, the grace and beneficence of God…
44. Utah 1896, Preamble. Grateful to Almighty God for life and liberty, we establish this Constitution…
45. Vermont 1777, Preamble. Whereas all government ought to … enable the individuals who compose it to enjoy their natural rights, and other blessings which the Author of Existence has bestowed on man…
46. Virginia 1776, Bill of Rights, XVI. Religion, or the Duty which we owe our Creator … can be directed only by Reason … and that it is the mutual duty of all to practice Christian Forbearance, Love and Charity towards each other…
47. Washington 1889, Preamble. We the People of the State of Washington, grateful! to the Supreme Ruler of the Universe for our liberties, do ordain this Constitution.
48. West Virginia 1872, Preamble. Since through Divine Providence we enjoy the blessings of civil, political and religious liberty, we, the people of West Virginia…reaffirm our faith in and constant reliance upon God…
49. Wisconsin 1848, Preamble. We, the people of Wisconsin, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, …
50. Wyoming 1890, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Wyoming, grateful to God for our civil, political, and religious liberties…
The concentration camp at Auschwitz is infamous for the millions of Jews who died there during World War II. We have all seen pictures of those interred there; gaunt, diseased, filled with despair. The light of hope extinguished from their eyes.
But not all waited patiently for death to come for them. In all, over 600 inmates are known to have escaped Auschwitz. Some singly, some in pairs, some in groups. Some escapees made it to safety while others were recaptured and their wait for death was shortened.
Rather than dig, crawl or run, one quartet of prisoners decided they would forsake their captors in style. On June 20, 1942, they broke into the SS clothing store and emerged dressed as SS officers. They then stole a visiting senior officer’s staff car and drove out through the front gate “Seig Heiling” smartly as the sentry saluted them. Fight on!
Pastor, if your church needs a new baptistry heater you might contact:
Bro. Dennis Bartels, 955 n. 4th St., Platteville, WI, 53818 – or call: 608-348-6808
Leave a Comment