The Wisdom of Ronald Reagan
“Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.”
“Government’s view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it”
“Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. was too strong.”
“The taxpayer: That’s someone who works for the federal government but doesn’t have to take the civil service examination.”
“No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.”
“If we ever forget that we’re one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.”
Recently El Salvador elected a declared Marxist as President. Who did he work for before his election? CNN/South America. Why is it no surprise an employee of CNN would be a Marxist?
Blame the News Media
I am a believer in placing the blame where it belongs. In the coming months/years as our freedom is voted out of existence by a power-drunken Congress and our Cheat Executive plunges our country into financial ruin I want to help you with placing the blame where it belongs. I want you to practice saying this phrase, “…because of the News Media.” Whenever you hear of some new assault on sanity, morality, freedom, America etc. on the TV or radio finish the statement by saying, “…because of the News Media.”
Here are some examples:
- America has its first President that hates the United States. “…because of the News Media.”
- Homosexuals are running rampant. “…because of the News Media.”
- Terrorists have successfully attacked the United States. “…because of the News Media.”
- My taxes are so high I can’t afford to live. “…because of the News Media.”
- Congress has abolished free speech. “…because of the News Media.”
- Preachers are being arrested. “…because of the News Media.”
- Our National Health Care is not as good as the old system. “…because of the News Media.”
- They’re taking our guns away. “…because of the News Media.”
- The Constitution has been suspended. “…because of the News Media.”
- I am afraid! “…because of the News Media.”
Now You Know What We Mean
You have often heard the term “Tax & Spend Liberals.” Watching the power-drunken excesses of the Democrats in Congress should illuminate what that term means. The Democrats are frantic to devise new ways to tax you while just as frantic to find new ways to squander that stolen loot. And trust me… You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet!
Meeting the 7000
I have known Bro. Leathley for 30 years. Steve graduated from Massillon Baptist College and went to Kosrae, Micronesia as a missionary. After a successful ministry there he returned to the US and founded Bible Baptist Church in Cambridge, Ohio. Then the devil hit him with some real personal tragedies but he never quit. Right now Steve is using information from We Are Americans and Wall Builders to hammer an arrogant, intolerant, Bible-hating college professor. That poor sap of a professor doesn’t know who he’s taken on, a tenacious Bible-believing preacher. Oh! Did I tell you Steve was a former Marine?
How Communists used Propaganda in Vietnam
- Ingrained a pride in their “heritage” and condemned the whites for “damaging” their heritage.
- Told them that all the Whites’ medicines were poison.
- Told them that DDT, which killed disease spreading lice, was “dangerous.”
- Told them that anything the Whites did was evil.
These are the actual tactics used by the Communists in Vietnam and which are being used today by the Liberals in this country.
How Will He Do It?
Follow future events closely and see how our future Dictator, Comrade Obama will:
- Justify taking our guns away. (Dictators can’t force their will on citizens with guns.)
- Justify curtailing travel. (Dictators can’t afford to have people communicate freely.)
- Cripple our cell phone service. (Dictators can’t afford to have people communicate freely.)
- Punish anyone who resists or doesn’t agree with him.
- Justify inviting foreign troops into our country to force his will on us when our military refuses to.
- Justify arresting Christians.
- Reveal he is a Muslim.
In early 2007 a cruise tour group of Americans in Costa Rica was attacked by three muggers. But beware of messing with Americans! Rather than cower in fear or surrender to the demands of the thieves the group attacked the criminals. One American, a 70 year old former Marine, put one of the assailants in a headlock which resulted in breaking his neck. One criminal was killed while the other two fled. No charges were filed against the tourists. Fight On!
Shut Your Mouth!
Men love to be macho, especially about guns. Let me tell you two things your gun may be good for in the future…to get food and to keep food. Don’t even entertain the fantasy that you’re going to take your gun and charge Washington and change the government. It simply isn’t going to happen. But let me warn you, any gun you have that someone knows about… you no longer have! When they say, “Tell us where your friend’s guns are or go to jail.” there’s a good chance your good church member friends will turn your gun in. What if they threaten them with jail for not turning your gun in? You’ll be shocked at who betrays you. You’re better to have a gun no one knows about… NO ONE!
The Spirit of Coffeeville
On Oct. 5, 1892, the Dalton attempted to rob the bank in Coffeeville, Kansas. It was their hometown. But the people of Coffeeville were fed up with being robbed by their fellow citizens and reacted. They fought back and killed; Bob Dalton, Emmett Dalton, Gratton Dalton, Bill Rogers & Dick Crisswell. These men weren’t killed by lawmen but by shoemakers, a stable hand, a storekeeper, a barber & regular citizens.