You Can’t Believe a Liberal…EVER!
You should never believe anything a Liberal says. (Read that, “News Media, scientific expert, public school teacher, Democrat, etc.”) Here are a few Liberal proclamations which were either wrong or outright lies:
- “There were 10,000 illegal abortions in the U.S. in 1972.” (The year before baby-murder became government sanctioned policy.) There were actually only 39. Libs later admitted to “making up” the 10,000 figure.
- “If we don’t save the environment, life as we know it will cease to exist by the year 2000.” ( A favorite scare tactic of environmentalist liars during the ’80s & ’90s.) Duh! Look outside.
- “If we don’t spend gazillions on AIDS research we’ll all have it by the year 2000.” Another ’80s lie.
- “Social Security will assure all Americans a retirement without financial worry.” Right!
- “The United Nations will assure world peace.” If the UN were a business it would be out of business!
Concerning New Orleans & Hurricane Katrina:
- The Liberal Democratic mayor predicted a need for “10,000 body bags.” In actuality, few people died.
- The terrorists running the News Mafia said there was a “Toxic Stew” in the streets. Investigators found the flood waters were not contaminated with anything but Liberal refuse.
- Refuges were being “raped and murdered in the Astrodome.” It never happened.
- “There will be 17 Katrina-like hurricanes the year after Katrina.” There were exactly none!
Liberals love death so they always inflate the potential of disasters. Also, they can seize more power from a fear-filled people. They are terrorists in spirit. You can be sure: “If a Liberal says it, don’t believe it!”
The Bigotry of Science
Dr. Richard Steinburg, who holds two Ph. D.s in biology was persecuted by bigoted Darwinists within the scientific community. As editor of Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington, a scientific publication associated with the Smithsonian Institute, he was forced to step down as editor, had his office at the Smithsonian taken away, had to turn in his keys, had research money withheld and was even “shunned.” Closed-minded, fellow scientists refused to respond if he spoke to them and wouldn’t even greet him in hallways. Why? Because he allowed an article, approved by a panel of scientists, to be published which promoted intelligent design rather than the religion of Darwinism. He didn’t write the article. He simply allowed it to be published.
If these actions had been taken by Christians against an evolutionist it would have been a front page story!
British philosopher & atheist, Anthony Flew, was convinced there is an Intelligent Creator by the complexity of DNA. He has abandoned atheism for deism. One step at a time
“You Have a Proud Heritage”
1. Usually spoken by liberals to groups of people who they have no use for personally. But politically they see them as useful tools. So they say, “You Have a Proud Heritage” and tell them “White men took it from you.”
2. If all of your pride is in past deeds it’s because you’re doing nothing NOW that is praiseworthy.
Meeting the 7000
Bro. Jeff Fugate
Bro. Fugate took Gates Mill Road BC in Lexington, KY, in May of 1991. It had 18 people in it. He has built it to 1,500 with a high of 4,000. He presently has a burden of starting 50 new churches in Kentucky. His church is presently working on number 15. He said, through those churches, there are over 4,000 people in church every Sunday who wouldn’t be. So what’s your burden?
21. Massachusetts 1780, Preamble.
We…the people of Massachusetts, acknowledging with grateful hearts, the goodness of the Great Legislator of the Universe . in the course of His Providence, an opportunity ..and devoutly imploring His direction.
22. Michigan 1908, Preamble.
We, the people of the State of Michigan, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of freedom … establish this Constitution
23. Minnesota 1857, Preamble.
We, the people of the State of Minnesota, grateful to God for our civil and religious liberty, and desiring to perpetuate its blessings….
24. Mississippi 1890, Preamble.
We, the people of Mississippi in convention assembled, grateful to Almighty God, and invoking His blessing on our work.
25. Missouri 1845, Preamble.
We, the people of Missouri, with profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, and grateful for His goodness … establish this Constitution ..
26. Montana 1889, Preamble.
We, the people of Montana, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of liberty. establish this Constitution …
27. Nebraska 1875, Preamble.
We, the people, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom .. establish this Constitution .
28. Nevada 1864, Preamble.
We the people of the State of Nevada, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom establish this Constitution…
29. New Hampshire 1792, Part I. Art. I. Sec. V.
Every individual has a natural and unalienable right to worship God according to the dictates of his own conscience.
30. New Jersey 1844, Preamble.
We, the people of the State of New Jersey, grateful to Almighty God for civil and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors ..
Seventy-four year old John Magred and his wife were tending their little store in rural New Hampshire in January, 2007, when two young men entered and demanded their money. Rather than surrender to his much younger adversaries, Magred reached under the counter where he kept a baseball bat and literally came up swinging. The two would-be robbers fled. Magred got to keep his money. Fight On!
Some Good Advice
Teach your daughter how to play the piano. When she grows up she may marry a preacher, missionary or simply be a church member and be the church pianist. What? Did you say, “There’s no sense to start, the Lord will be back before she grows up.”? You’re a “Do-nothing idiot!” How many churches would have a piano player right now if slothful Christians hadn’t used the Rapture as a excuse to do nothing?!
It’s Time to Bury Atheism
Recently a handful of “do-gooders” met and had a funeral service and “buried” the “N” word.
Also, a town in Iowa did the same thing with “Negative Thoughts.”
I think it’s time to do that for “Atheism.” Atheism has done nothing but lost ground. Atheists lost their greatest trophy, the USSR. Today, all around the world people acknowledge the existence of God. Even the world’s greatest murders, the Muslims, acknowledge God. Maybe we should bury Evolution next!
How are you going to give your life to Christ when you won’t even give Him your wardrobe?