Dr. Gipp is a former pastor, an evangelist, teacher, author and Bible conference speaker. He has the unique ability to digest large amounts of information and then present it in an analytical, understandable, format. His humerous, informative and forceful preaching style make him popular with all ages and keeps him in demand as a Revivalist and Bible conference speaker.
Brother Gipp was apart of a panel of defenders of the King James Bible on the "John Ankerberg Show." Also, his life's story was featured on the national radio program, "Unshackled."
New Temporary Address
We have been receiving our mail at the address on this stationery for 20 years. It is the address of Kathy's sister, Nancy and her husband, Rod Stuchul. Well, the Stuchul's have sold their house but haven't found a new one yet. We can no longer receive mail at the Wildwood Circle address and therefore are giving you this Temporary Address if you wish to contact us:
Sam & Kathy Gipp
PO Box 1176
Massillon, Ohio 44648
Please remember this address is only TEMPORARY. We will pass along the new one when we have it.
We have returned from our overseas venture. It was one of the best & most fruitful we have ever had. I was scheduled to preach in three churches but ended up preaching at four in:
Papua New Guinea:
- Port Moresby: We were supposed to fly to Mt Hagen Saturday evening but weather caused
our flight to be cancelled. We couldn't get out before noon on Sunday which would cause us to
miss the morning service in Hagen. Missionary Jason Russell rode to our rescue. He came to the
airport and took care of us. Sunday morning I preached for him at Heritage BC. As soon as they
stood for the invitation we had to hurry out to the airport to catch our flight.
- Mt. Hagen: Here I preached at Bible Truth BC for Brad Wells. The building was full for every
service. There were 300+ inside and many outside at the windows listening.
- Keremini BBC: This was a little village church. I preached through not one, but two
interpreters. During the meetings the Catholics met in a hut across from the church and sang as
loud as possible hoping to disturb the service. No Dice! The invitation was given and two adults
trusted the Lord. The road into the village was so bad that the truck got stuck on the way out and
the locals had to come and push us out.
- Pangia Station: This was the best meeting yet! There were in excess of 600 under that tent and scores of people listening outside. Dee Wells now has the harp Kathy used to have so Kathy played and sang for the meetings. She and Dee also did a special. We had two more folks saved at that meeting.
- Auckland: The crowds were also outstanding at Calvary BBC in Auckland. Several other
missionaries and local pastors attended.
- Timaru: Timaru BBC was only four weeks old when our meeting started. Their largest crowd had been eight. Bro. Jeff Williams had advertised the meeting extensively. Somehow the local newspaper got wind of it and called me for an interview. Although the journalist harbored the standard anti-Christian bigotry she did a pretty fair job in the article she wrote. We had a high attendance of 50 as we helped "jump start" a new mission church into existence.
Kathy's eye continues to give her problems but did not "go South" while we were abroad. She has to continue to have it monitored on a regular basis. Something that is none to easy when we change locations every four days.
Since out last letter we were in Oregon, Washington, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand. We saw folks saved & Christians get right in those endeavors.
Since the last letter the amount of money in the account for the next Video Tract has actually gone down! There are two reasons for this: the website had to be paid for, second: only $80 came in to replenish the account. If we don't have the entire $48,000 on hand when we contract the work on the next video to begin, Bible Baptist Church in Corpus Christi, TX, where we have the 501c3 has to stand good for the remaining amount. I decided something had to be done. I called all parties, Chick, Littleshots & BBC and told them I would stand good for the remaining money if it didn't come in.
We save up money to print my books. I will simply use all we have in our book printing account and then make payments on the rest if nothing more comes in. "Faith" or "foolishness" I really don't care what you call it. These videos must be made!
So, work on Creator or Liar is underway. I can't wait to see that video translated into Chinese and shipped over there.
If you would like to help with the cost of this video go to www.bvptracts.com or send your offering to Biblical Video Publications, 1701 Rand Morgan Road, Corpus Christi, TX, 78410.
No Really Good News
The news on my neck is that I need another surgery that will fuse my whole neck solid. No turning left or right or looking up or down. My surgeon is just the greatest guy and I told him I would hold out as long as I can before deciding to go with such a drastic choice. Unfortunately the situation has become so unstable that it changes from month to month. What helps me one month doesn't do a thing the next. Your prayers are appreciated.
Your prayers are PRECIOUS to us!
In Christ's Service,